For all of your BMW needs, we are here to help you.
Our Service departments remain fully operational with COVID-secure measures in place to ensure the safety of both our customers and employees. These include:
· All employees and customers to wear a mask
· 2-metre social distancing measures
· COVID-19 safety signage to direct you safely through all customer areas
· Designated and timed appointments, as well as collection periods to minimise queues and maintain social distancing
· Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising products for your use
· Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
· Extra cleaning for your vehicle, to ensure that all touch points within have been cleaned
· Perspex screens on all service and reception desks for your safety
· Self-service check-in desks allowing you contact-free drop-off & collection
We have also made it even easier to arrange your next appointment with our convenient online service booking system. Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, simply enter your details online, choose the type of service required and find a date and time that fits in with your schedule.
The health and safety of all of our customers and employees remains our number one priority and we will continue to support you with your BMW requirements in whichever way we can. For everything BMW, contact us today. We are here to help.